Fine Art/picasso

"Jester on Horseback"
"Jester on Horseback"  
I have "Jester on Horseback". This appears to be a silkscreen of high quality. It is not a reproduction print, but a multi colored work, maybe the white is hand tinted. Paper size is 20" by 26" with discoloration on the back probably due to contact with cardboard. The image size is approx. 17" by 24.5". Can you tell me more about it? I would guess the age to be 50 years old. Im not sure of copyrights so included is a partial photo, please advise if I can send the full photo. Thanks for you consideration.

I'd have to research this. I know there is an original work, but as far as prints are concerned, the title does not come up in my database of Picasso images? Also, Picasso was known for etchings, engravings, lithogrpahs, linocuts etc. I don't recall serigraphs signed by Picasso?

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.