Fine Art/about turner

Dear Madam
I recently came into possession of a work about a Romanian expert opined that it might be a original Turner.
Will send photo and respectful please guide me to a fair decision.
with thanks,
Cristian I.

Dear Christian,

Did the Romanian expert consider this to be by James Alfred Turner? If so; I would not confer with their opinion. Turner did not do portraits or figurative, except within his landscapes. You might want to take it to a local museum for an opinion from their European art specialists. I'm sorry I cannot be of further help.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.