Fine Art/Picasso Print

Question
Hello, I have a picasso print dated 1933 called "Minotauro vencido" 11x8 cm. it has been stamped with signatures in the back from Christie's and Musee d'Orsay.
Could you please help me to learn more about this print and it's value? I would really appreciate it.

Answer
There are a number of works from 1933 with Minotaur as part of the title. I will need to do research to get more detials. Picasso prints number in the thousands, so info has to be looked up in very specific places and it takes time.

If you feel you have a hand signature from Picasso, the work needs to be authenticated, and that takes some doing.

You can send images and all detials to: collectdali@aol.com

Dan

Dan Twyman