Fine Art/chagall lithographic poster

I have a chagall lithographic poster entitled "Vitraux pour Cathedrale de Metz-Moise"  It is in what I would call good to very good condition. It is also signed in the lower right corner.  Do you have an approximate idea of what this may be worth? I have found this poster on-line selling for anywhere from 1000-1800, but have not found onw which is signed. Thank you for your response.

Chagall was a lithographer and a printmaker as well as a fine artist who created one of a kind originals. My background has more to do with hand signed works he hand worked on. If you have an exhibit poster that he signed, values can range quite a bit based on the piece itself. You should have it authenticated and appraised. If you are selling, you can email images to me at:  Include your phone number in case I need to call you back.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.