Fine Art/Chagall Basket of Fruit and Pineapples

I have a Chagall framed lithograph which is called Basket of Fruit and Pineapples. It is not pencil signed or numbered as far as I can tell.  It is approximately the same size or perhaps a bit smaller as the signed and numbered lithographs that I have seen online.  It is signed Chagall in blue in the lower right. I can find no information about this lithograph with no pencil signature. Can you help with any information.  Thank you.

Dear Kim,

This print was released as an edition of 50 with unknown artist proofs. There is no documentation of any release without the usual notation of it being an artist proof or part of the signed and numbered edition. My suggestion is to take the print a prints expert; possibly a museum; in your area for review.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.