Fine Art/Chagall Basket of Fruit and Pineapples

Question
I have a Chagall framed lithograph which is called Basket of Fruit and Pineapples. It is not pencil signed or numbered as far as I can tell.  It is approximately the same size or perhaps a bit smaller as the signed and numbered lithographs that I have seen online.  It is signed Chagall in blue in the lower right. I can find no information about this lithograph with no pencil signature. Can you help with any information.  Thank you.

Answer
Dear Kim,

This print was released as an edition of 50 with unknown artist proofs. There is no documentation of any release without the usual notation of it being an artist proof or part of the signed and numbered edition. My suggestion is to take the print a prints expert; possibly a museum; in your area for review.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley