Fine Art/Dali "Naphtali" signed & numbered lithograph

I recently purchased a 18x26 what is said to be a Dali original color lithograph of "Naphtali".  It has S.A 30/195, as it's #.  What is said to be a pencil signature on the lower right; a menorah drawing with small "arrowhead" beneath the candle holders, on the upper left of the picture. Is this a true original lithograph, and if so, what is it's worth?
Thank you

Dear Cheryl,

I can give you some current market estimates; but there are a lot of factors that can affect the value of the print dramatically. Especially Dalis'. Where did you purchase it and did it come with a certificate of originality. Please email me photographs of the image and a close up of the signature and any other writing. Email to in good quality jpegs.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.