Fine Art/Dino John Massaroni

Question
Dear Dolly,

I have a numbered print (#174) of Sierra Sunrise by D. John Massaroni with a certificate of authenticity.  Can you tell me the value and where I might best sell it?

Thank you in advance for your kindness.

Answer
Dear Beckie,

There are so many of these prints on the market it is difficult to give you a value. You can evaluate your sale price based on other similar prints that are selling or have been sold. If it is one of the hand signed limited edition pieces; the 174 will be over a larger number which denotes the edition size. It would also be hand signed in the lower right margin. If part of the limited edition I found a few listings in the low to mid hundreds. I cannot say if that will be their realized price. Condition and framing make a difference in the price of this artists work since the image is his most popular and most reproduced. Do a search with Dino Massaroni Sierra Sunrise and locate a print that has a description that matches yours. Probably the best place to sell would be at one of the online shops such as Rubylane.com or at eBay. I hope this information is helpful.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley