Fine Art/Miro Lithograph

Question
????????
????????  
I have been told by the signature authenticator that the attached lithograph is an authentically signed Miro.  I cannot find this piece anywhere on the web nor have any of the galleries I've contacted known what it is.  The signature authenticator said it is a lithograph obtained by Martin Riskin.  I understand that Mr. Riskin worked with Miro and other famous artists in the 60's/70's when they were commissioned by Chateau Mouton Rothschild to design wine labels.  Mr. Riskin would bring good quality lithos he had removed from artbooks and ask them to sign them; they did. This litho was one of those.  Any information you can provide on this piece would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Answer
Interesting... It does not match any Miro images in my library.

You can email it if you are trying to sell, I can present it to the buyer here, but it has to pass inspection with a few experts.

Email info and images to: collectdali@aol.com

Dan

Dan Twyman