Fine Art/Painting by V. Herman

Question
Good afternoon,
I have in my possession two paintings and would like to find out the origins of the two. an oil painting of a cobbler in his shop signed V. Herman and the second of a little house with a windmill signed T'Boutin.
Thank you for an early reply

Answer
Dear Debbie,

I could find only one artist with the last name Herman and first initial V; but he was an illustration artist by the name of Vic Herman, 1918-1999. I doubt he is the painter of your cobbler.

I was unable to locate an artist with first initial T and last name Boutin. Are you sure of the spelling? I am sorry I have no more information than this. They sound wonderful, (I love figurative art), and you must love them to want to know more about the artist. Though they may not show up now; they may show up in the future so keep searching.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley