Fine Art/Picasso Jacqueline (linocut) poster

Question
Picasso poster - graphic arts 65
Picasso poster - graph  
Hello,
    I have a Picasso poster (I attach photos) and this is the information I received with the poster:

" We are pleased to offer this classic poster by Picasso from an exhibition entitled Graphic Art ’65. The image, “Jacqueline,” is from the original linoleum cut printed in two colors. It is dated in the plate 17.10.59."

I have tried researching this poster to very little avail. I was/am quite suprised by the fact its on qood quality paper (Arches/type).It is signed below the image (it looks like pencil
but may be print (would it be a bad idea to try rubbing out a tiny piece with an eraser to check?)

would you be able to tell me anything about it.

My thanks and regards

Answer
Never use an eraser on any print or work of art.

I can help you but it takes a bit of research.

Please send your info and all images (front and back) Close up of any documents and signature to:
collectdali@aol.com

Include your phone number in the email(do not post it here, this is a public site).

I will get back to you from the email.

Dan

Dan Twyman