Fine Art/A Print By Family Circle,inc

Question
Dolly i have a print an its Red Barns In Vermont by Luigi Lucioni an Family Circle,inc printed it in 1954 so i was wondering is there any value to this Print ... Thank You for your Time ... Mark

Answer
Dear Mark

It sounds like you have a print after a painting by Luigi Lucioni that was licensed by Family Circle magazine. Though I cannot find another example; I did find an original oil painting by the artist with the same name. I have provided a link below. Is this your image? If so it is an offset lithograph and value would be the price a buyer is willing to pay as there are no auction listings of reproductions of his work. I hope this information is helpful.

Kind regards,
Dolly

http://www.antiquescollaborative.com/items/942891/item942891store.html

Dolly D Headley