Fine Art/A Print By Family Circle,inc

Dolly i have a print an its Red Barns In Vermont by Luigi Lucioni an Family Circle,inc printed it in 1954 so i was wondering is there any value to this Print ... Thank You for your Time ... Mark

Dear Mark

It sounds like you have a print after a painting by Luigi Lucioni that was licensed by Family Circle magazine. Though I cannot find another example; I did find an original oil painting by the artist with the same name. I have provided a link below. Is this your image? If so it is an offset lithograph and value would be the price a buyer is willing to pay as there are no auction listings of reproductions of his work. I hope this information is helpful.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.