Fine Art/R. Capone oil painting

Question
Hi!  I have an oil on canvas depicting a typical spanish woman in traditional 1800s attire holding a fan.  The painting is signed R. Capone.  Do you know anything about the artist?  Any information you know or could get a hold off would be greatly appreciated!  Thank you!

Answer
Dear Lindsay,

I found one listed artist that signs/signed his name as R. Capone. He is an American artist born in 1927 named Remo Capone. I was not able to get values on his work as it is limited in appearance at auction. I have inserted a link to one of his paintings so that you may compare his style with that of your artist. I hope this information is helpful.

http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/2869828

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley