Fine Art/RE: Painting Id

I am curious about this painting.  It is  very large oil on canvas?
Looks to be abstract?  Signed Roccotery'?
Thanks, Mick

Dear Mick,

What you have appears to be a mixed media abstract. It is hard to tell from the photo, but the piece appears to be oil with material such as string and possibly plaster. I did a search for an artist by the name you gave, but did not come up with any information. I am not an abstract specialist, but I like the painting. It has a nice use of color and the images remind me of planets and space.

I hope this information is helpful. I would hang it in my home!

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.