Fine Art/Salvador Dali Litho's

I own 2 Dali Litho Prints each dated 1967.
They are both part of a series I believe was called The People's of Israel.
The two have double signatures within the print itself and below the print on
the right side of Arches paper. They are both numbered as 107 out of 250.
One of them I think deals w/ the Holocaust and has several swasticas in the print..
Can you give me any idea of an approximate value and if these 2 are saleable?
The print w/ swasticas has a different signature than the other and is not signed
in script but w/ print lettering - with a Dali and what appears to be a 'g' above the 'a'
and the the whole signature is circled. This print refers to the death of Rachel and how she mourns her children as a metaphor for the Holocaust. The second refers
to the Angel of Death. They are both dark, heavy, dramatic and beautiful.

Thanks much for any info or leads you can give me.

Ellen Newman

We can evaluate the works but to avoid conflict of interests, we cannot do a free appraisal.
I do not know of anyone who does free appraisals in the art business.

You can send images of what you have to:

Let me know if you are trying to sell them.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.