Fine Art/Serigraphs Chagall and Miro

Question
Miro Hirondell d\'amour
Miro Hirondell d'amour  
Hi, found your site and am considering listing 2 serigraphs on ebay. I do know they're serigraphs but that's all I know.

One is Miro's Hirondelle d'Amour
The other is a Chagall that I don't know the name of!

Both are 13 1/2" by 16 1/4" (paper size)
They are on art stock type paper
There is no signature or other marks on either piece other than the signature on the art itself.  They could have been trimmed, I just don't know.

Can you help me to know when these might have been made and by whom.  How did they get access to originals to make the serigraphs?

Is there anything else I can tell you to help you give me more information on these?
I will send another message with Chagall image.

Thank you very much, Lyn

Answer
Hi Lyn, works done after the artist's death or without the expressed permission of the artist are typically worth a lot less and often not documented. Please send me the image of the Chagall work and I will get back to you about both of them. Thanks

Sincerely,

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans