Fine Art/print?

Question
I have a Rembrandt "Aristotle Contemplating the Bust of Homer" print(?) Signed, dated,  on canvass and in the very bottom left is a what looks like copyright symbol and looks like the letters MHA.  (I'm not real sure the M could be 14, but I think it's an M).  Can you tell me what it is?  It's so beautiful, I at first thought it was an oil.
Thanks for taking the time.

Answer
Dear Mona,

What you have is a reproduction of a famous painting by Rembrandt. During mid century it was very popular to reproduce famous artistís work on heavy cardboard or canvas and add texture to resemble an original painting. If you search using Rembrandt, Bust of Homer, you will find many examples of this image.I hope this information is helpful and I hope you continue to enjoy your art.

With kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley