Fine Art/COA

I currently have a signed and numbered Miro lithograph for sale via Ebay and have been asked more than once for a COA. Can you or direct me to an appraiser that will be able to certify my lithograph and or sell it for me?
The following is a description: A signed and numbered Miro lithograph (35 our of 75), 17" x 15" lithograph mounted inside a gold colored 32" x 32" frame. Thanking you in advance for your prompt response.

It takes a bit of doing to authenticate and appraise a Miro.

To see if it's worth persuing, I can at least take a look at it
for you.  Send images and all details and if you can copy and paste
the text from our conversation here to remind me ( I get alot of emails so I need reminders). we can go from there,

Send to:  

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.