Fine Art/J.M.W. Turner gouache and ink sketches

Question
The Travelers
The Travelers  
Hello.   I have 4 JMW Turner gouache & ink or pencil sketches bought at auction.  The provedence is they were brought to Charlottesville, VA and used to pay for legal fees by a russian emigre in the 1900s.  The attorney's granddaughter auctioned the art.
Southeby's says they're not by J.M.W. Turner (I sent them photos via email). With all due respect, I think Southeby's is wrong.  I have an M.F.A. and did extensive research on the drawings.  They appear to me that they are pages from Turner's notebooks that he took when he traveled.  I selected "The Travelers" dated 1835 to show you.   I have 3 others, but when I go to look up the names, this page orbits into space somehow, never to be found again. The other three are titled: Cliffs of Dover (1877), No. 7 Near Connaught Square (date unk), and East Blume (1818). Thanks ever so much!!!!!

Answer
Dear Sharon,

I apologize for the delay in my response. I am not sure what you want to know, but please feel free to email me the images and other information such as writing on the paper to dolly12@aol.com and cc dheadley@fineartgalleria.com. Let me know the sizes and what you would like to know.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley