Fine Art/Picture attached

Question
The Queen
The Queen  
We bought the attached picture of "the queen" about 20 years ago at a local church hall.  It now needs re-glazing but we would like to know more about it as we haven't been successful in finding anything similar online with which to match it.
Many thanks for any information you can offer.

Answer
Dear Jennifer,

I have done some preliminary research trying to identify your painting. However; I need more information to continue. How is it you know the name of the painting as “the queen”? Is there any other writing on the front or back? Oil on canvas? Is it signed? Size?

So many questions, but this is the kind of detail that it takes to research a piece of art. Please send high quality photos of the front, back, and close up of signature and/or other writing to dheadley@fineartgalleria.com and dolly12@aol.com. I await your follow up.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley