Fine Art/Vollard Suite

Question
Hi, I've been looking into investing in a picasso signed lithograph dated 1933. I've seen a few scattered around the web, and was wondering if it's possible to pick one up for under $10,000? I'm new to fine arts but it has always interested me. I was just wondering the best way to go about it, and whether buying off the internet is reliable. Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Edward

Answer
The internet is loaded with FAKES. It's unfortunate, but no one is willing to do the right thing when it comes to authenticity these days.  I can help you, but we need to discuss. Call 888-888-3254 ask for Dan or Ext. 204  In the past two weeks, we sold two Picasso graphics.

Dan

Dan Twyman