Fine Art/engraving by Richard Ansdell

Question
I have a very, very old engraving by Richard Ansdell named "Death of the Stag."  It is engraved by someone named H. T. Ryall, Engraver to Her Royal Majesty.  Can you tell me anything about this engraving?  It is very large, and I would like to know if it has any value to it at all.  Thank you so much for your time.

Answer
I have just enough info on this artist to tell me that I need to do digging to find details and values etc.

There are quite a few old engravings/etchings out there that are over 100 years old but low in value. On occassion, depending on the artist, I do see some that are much more valuable.

We would have to work together to find answers.

If you want to persue it, use my email address to send questions.

collectdali@aol.com  <-- Email

Dan

Dan Twyman