Fine Art/identifying artist

unknown french scene
unknown french scene  
I am trying to no avail to identify this painting , could you help?
Thank you very much

Dear John,

I agree your painting looks like a Paris street scene. I would estimate it to be mid-20th century. There were many street artists who would paint on the streets and sell directly to the tourists. This may be the work of one of these artist. The style is very common for that era and attribution to a particular artist who is listed would be very difficult. It is a beautiful painting and I hope you enjoy it in your home or office.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.