Fine Art/oil paintings

i have two original oil paintings on canvas the size is about an 8 by 10 they are paintings of a barn in winter scene they are both signed by WOOD ,there is no other initials or anything would you help me identify who the artist is. thank you CHRIS.

Dear Chris,

I have to start by saying there are probably hundreds of artists with the last name of Wood and without a first name and more information, it may be impossible to tell you more about your artist. I will gladly take a look and see if I can attach the style and technique to an artist. Please send quality jpeg images as attachments of the front, back, and close up of the signature and any other writing to

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.