Fine Art/oil paintings

Question
i have two original oil paintings on canvas the size is about an 8 by 10 they are paintings of a barn in winter scene they are both signed by WOOD ,there is no other initials or anything would you help me identify who the artist is. thank you CHRIS.

Answer
Dear Chris,

I have to start by saying there are probably hundreds of artists with the last name of Wood and without a first name and more information, it may be impossible to tell you more about your artist. I will gladly take a look and see if I can attach the style and technique to an artist. Please send quality jpeg images as attachments of the front, back, and close up of the signature and any other writing to dolly12@aol.com.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley