Fine Art/Finding a artist

art print
art print  
Hello, I Purchaced a art print some time ago and can not find the artist. I found a artist that has work very simmilar but no conclusive evidence. The print has no identifying markers, number, name, letter, etc.  Any help would be very much appreciated. the artist who I mentioned above is Alfred Gabali. Attached is a picture of the print. Thank you very much for your time.

Dear Alex,

Your artist is American O.H. Manzer (Owen Henry Manzer), who started painting after retirement from a career as a portrait photographer. Your print is after a painting of his from the 1940ís titled "Old Ironsides"; depicting the 1700s US Navy ship USS Constitution. The frame is beautiful.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.