Fine Art/Finding a artist

Question
art print
art print  
Hello, I Purchaced a art print some time ago and can not find the artist. I found a artist that has work very simmilar but no conclusive evidence. The print has no identifying markers, number, name, letter, etc.  Any help would be very much appreciated. the artist who I mentioned above is Alfred Gabali. Attached is a picture of the print. Thank you very much for your time.

Answer
Dear Alex,

Your artist is American O.H. Manzer (Owen Henry Manzer), who started painting after retirement from a career as a portrait photographer. Your print is after a painting of his from the 1940ís titled "Old Ironsides"; depicting the 1700s US Navy ship USS Constitution. The frame is beautiful.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley