Fine Art/General

Dear Headley,

Can you recognize the painter of this paint two images will send you, if you can not would you supply me who can recognize and identify the painter but free of charge

Best Regards

Radwan Alshami

Dear Radwan,

I do not recognize the painting and without a name I cannot give it an attribution. Art experts who give free evaluations are primarily on allexperts. You might want to send your question and photo to one of the other experts. I am sorry I cannot be of further help.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.