Fine Art/Miro Lithographe II

Question
We purchased a Miro lithograph (untitled and in color) dated circa 1975 on arches wove paper.  It appears to be a limited edition of 500.  The back indicates that the publisher is "Mourlot: Paris."
Can you please tell us the approximate value?

Answer
It's best to handle these in the proper way. Free info is given away here on this service and others and then the owner of the piece has it examined in person and finds it is a fake.
I can tell you that Miro works are investment grade and can be expensive, but there are imitaitions all over the market. Any expert that is doing the right thing, should tell you they need to see the work and help you determine authenticity.

If you want to persue it, email all details and info to:

collectdali@aol.com

Please include images of the work, close up of signature and edition number.

Dan

Dan Twyman