Fine Art/Miro Painting or Print

I have a question about a Miro painting or print that was given to me many years ago.  It seems to be an underwater scene with a large sun in the middle, and a quarter moon at the top with a star and sea creatures.  It is signed and number 34/100.  Could you tell me the name of it, whether it is an original or a print and its approximate value.  Thank you so much!

ALSO, who in their right mind would complain at your level, if the service is FREE?  Anyone can tell you are not for real.

Your question was obviously a set up from the start. It is the same as a recent question that was also a set up. I gave you good info(in a hurry, so I'm not checking spelling) and I suggested you send images and other info to my email address. YOU ARE A PHONY.

Miro created works with large circles or round objects in the center that can look like the sun or moon. Your description fits a few different works. I'd have to see it to help you.
Also, there are no free appraisals in the art business. If anyone blurts out a value without doing proper proceedures, they are doing you a dis-service as you might have a fake print worth nothing. If you want to persue this, please send images and all details including contact info in case I need to call you. By using email instead of posting it on this service, your info stays private.  Send to:

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.