Fine Art/Picasso "sleeping woman"

Question
picasso "sleeping woman"
picasso "sleeping woma  
I have this signed print I obtained recently (attached). I checked it with a loop, it has no dots. It is real ink on some sort of rag paper.
date 9/8/52
XXII
How many were made? Is this one # 22?

Answer
Although the main focus of my expertise is the printmaking of M. C. Escher, I can tell you that this looks like a silk-screen reproduction of an ink drawing by Picasso. What looks like a signature is most likely printed in the same ink as the image, which would not be the case if Picasso signed it. Also, in an original print by Picasso, generally the date is backwards because he drew it on the printing plate and then the plate was printed like a rubber stamp might be. It would be a very large edition, and it is really not much different from a poster. I don't know what the XXII means, sorry.

Jeffrey Price