Fine Art/picasso maturnity 1905

Question
Was wondering how to identify if it is original or not?

Answer
It is one of the more copied of all Picasso's. You can find prints, fakes, knock offs where they admit it is an in house artist and then they value the knock off as high as 4K? Crazy things going on out there in the market. There is a specific process involved in authenticating a Picasso. I might look at it and say it appears to be authentic, but the reality is, the paper needs to be checked, the signature verified and some other identifying marks need to be compared to archived info. It's a process. The estate offers help, but they are expensive. I have a dealer friend who I trust when it comes to Picasso, I take works to them for verification.
Many in the art industry rely on me for Salvador Dali help, that is my area, but I have sold a few legit Picasso works in the past month or so.

Dan

Dan Twyman