Fine Art/I have a print from 1929

My father gave me a print from 1929 by louis wolff @company
Called a sore is a reprint 1929

I can not find it on the net.
I need to know more about it i understand you need more info like a photo of it.
I will take photos and send to you as soon as i get my camera battery replaced in the next 3 days.
I want to sell it.

Sorry to say that reprints, even old reprints have little value in the art marketplace. They are nice pictures, and in almost all cases they have only decorative value and not much resale value. Of course, in these days of eBay it's not too hard to put it up on line and see what it gets, but I wouldn't get your hopes up. I do think that this picture is something that is much more likely to sell on eBay than in a gallery. Good luck.

Jeffrey Price

I can answer questions about the authenticity of graphic prints by M. C. Escher (Dutch 1898 - 1972. I can possibly help with evaluation, buying and selling M. C. Escher prints. PLEASE NOTE THAT MY EXPERTISE IS IN ARTWORK BY M. C. ESCHER ONLY.

I have been a collector and dealer in works by M. C. Escher for over 30, and my gallery in Connecticut is the only permanent retail gallery exhibiting and offering M. C. Escher's original artwork. For reference, see my websites and

Honors degree in Art History, UConn 1975, respected speaker and author concerning M. C. Escher's work for over 30 years.