Fine Art/Linda Le Kinff serigraphs

In 1997 during a cruise auction I purchased the following serigraphs from Linda Le Kinff.  Chorale 1997 HC 13/50
Cousins 137/350 Petit Nu Discret 50/350.  I love these serigraphs and they have been since 1997 in display in my living room.  I recently visited Paris, France and found her work for sale in a small Galery in Montmatre, France.  I would like to have an idea of the value of these serigraphs.  I love this artist! Thank you.

Hi Betty,

A flag goes off in my head every time I hear that someone bought art on a cruise ship, but it's only because of some cruise's methods and not all ( see ). I was able to find a handful of sales in 2009 in the UK in the mid hundreds for lithographs and serigraphs by Le Kinff. If you want a more thorough appraisal, find a certified appraiser near you at .

Best of luck to you,

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans

Experienced in selling, appraising and judging authenticity of signed original prints and unique works of fine art. Concentration on Picasso lithographs; Rembrandt etchings; Edgar Degas drawings; Calder lithographs; Miro; Durer woodcuts; Marc Chagall lithographs; Renoir etchings; Toulouse Lautrec lithographs; Vasarely; Warhol silk screens; Henry Moore sculptures.

Judging authenticity and avoiding fraud. Appraisal. Fine art investments.

Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Sonoma State University