Fine Art/Mildred Hall

Hello, I am trying to locate the watercolor paintings that my grandmother Mildred Hall painted while living in Carmel, California. I have the paper tracings of some of her sold work. Thanks you, Sue Hall

Dear Sue,

I checked auction records and your grandmother has several paintings listed that were sold at auction in Great Britain. I could not locate anything of hers mentioning Carmel landscape and selling here in the U.S. All that I can suggest is to contact galleries in Carmel and inquire if they have any of her work available. Carmel galleries like to carry local landscapes and one may have some of her paintings. I am inserting a website that lists the Carmel galleries. I wish you well on your search.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.