Fine Art/Mildred Hall

Question
Hello, I am trying to locate the watercolor paintings that my grandmother Mildred Hall painted while living in Carmel, California. I have the paper tracings of some of her sold work. Thanks you, Sue Hall

Answer
Dear Sue,

I checked auction records and your grandmother has several paintings listed that were sold at auction in Great Britain. I could not locate anything of hers mentioning Carmel landscape and selling here in the U.S. All that I can suggest is to contact galleries in Carmel and inquire if they have any of her work available. Carmel galleries like to carry local landscapes and one may have some of her paintings. I am inserting a website that lists the Carmel galleries. I wish you well on your search.

http://www.carmelartgalleries.com/

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley