Fine Art/Need assistance Identifying Artist

Question
Painting
Painting  
Hi, We are doing a fundraiser for a friend in need of a liver transplant, and a beautiful oil painting was donated for us to auction, however we cannot make out the signature other than a first letter of "F" and have no idea of the value. I am hoping you may be able to assist with who the artist might be. There is a stamp on the frame that says - Made in Spain by Francisco LLOP? for Gaines-American Moulding Co. New York - and there is a white label that has the computer printed numbers 4DXM032210 - possibly from an auction? I have several high resolution photos including signature close ups available to send. The canvas is 35 3/4 x 23 1/2. We would certainly appreciate any help you can provide to identify this painting. Thank you very much in advance.

Answer
Dear Tracey,

I will be happy to take a look. From your photograph it does not appear to be a masterpiece by a major artist such as Bierstadt; but maybe I can identify the artist and give you more information. It is a pleasing image and hopefully will bring a nice price for your fundraiser. Send jpeg images to dolly12@aol.com.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley