Fine Art/Oil Paintings bought in Australia

I recently purchased two oil paintings from a second hand / Clothing store in South Australia.  Both paintings were framed at the same store around the 70's. (same Card on back of both) The one with the Lighthouse is signed "Everett Woodson" the other signed "C Charleston" And is of a sea view with cliffs and a boat.   Can you provide any information about these paintings / artists.? Thanking you in advance - Mick.

Woodson info is on We do not subscribe to that service but you can get 24 hour access for under $14.00. It is a safe site and I think would be well worth it.

Maris Salmins

Maris Salmins

PLEASE READ MY ENTIRE PROFILE TO FIND OUT IF YOUR QUESTION AND IMAGE FITS MY OFFER OF HELPING YOU. We can answer questions about fine art oil painting restoration, antique paintings, and painting oil painting landscapes. We only answer questions about oil paintings. Please do not ask us to identify paintings that do not have absolutely legible signatures with first name or initial plus last name. Please images of signatures must be absolutely close-up and sharp. We do not give advice about nude paintings. Do not send nude images.

I am + an artist for 20+ years + an antique painting dealer + an antique oil painting restorer

Salmagundi Club, Fifth Avenue, NY.

Only on my web site.

Formal drawing classes Latvian art institute.

Juried exhibitions and sole exhibitions

Confidential. See testimonies on restoration web site