Fine Art/PICASSO LITHOGRAPHS

Question
Dear Sir,
I am interested in investing and collecting some Fine Art and in particular Picasso Lithographs entitled "Jacqueline"....i have an option to purchase a Black, White and Pink edition of this work all accompanied by a photograph of the Artist working on the creation of the subject.
Please advise what is a realistic Market value for these Lithographs, and would you consider them an increasing value asset ?
Thank you for your kind attention.

Answer
Jacqueline en Mariée
Jacqueline en Mariée  
Hi Chris, Picasso lithographs are an excellent investment in my opinion. Picasso's works will always have a collector base, and have been appreciating over time steadily. However, if you are to buy from a cruise ship or a high-end retail gallery, expect to pay a heavier overhead than a private art dealer or smaller gallery.

As far as Picasso's Jacqueline works, take a look at this work: http://www.masterworksfineart.com/inventory/1455 , Jacqueline en Mariée, created in 1961. This work is quite recognizable as a work of Pablo Picasso. This is a huge factor in investing in works of fine art. Of course, authenticity and condition should also not be overlooked.

As far as the works you are talking about, please attach images to your reply for me to look at more closely.

Thank you,

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans