Fine Art/Rico Tomaso painting

I have a Rico illustration of a Hispanic woman dancing with a guitarist playing in the background in a courtyard setting. it is 16X20 in the original frame. can you tell me anything about it and possible value?

Dear Les,
Rico is known for his beautiful latino women and many of his portraits were printed on heavy cardboard with the appearance of brush strokes. If it is an original oil on canvas it will probably not show up in a search, but I can give you a price range for similar work. Are you certain it is an original? Please email photos of the front, back, and close up of the signature to
Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.