Fine Art/Sancho and the Don by Paul Freeman

Question
Sancho and the Don
Sancho and the Don  
My parents bought this canvas 50" by 36" back in the early 60's.  The picture is in color - the copy I've attached is only black and white.  I can find very little about Paul Freeman and the value of this canvas.  Can you help me?

Answer
I am not sure this is the same Paul Freeman, but A Paul Freeman was a painter, illustrator, designer, animator, and commercial artist, Paul Freeman was born in Brooklyn, New York. He studied at the Community College and the City College of New York and at Hunter College. He was the illustrator for the book "Israel Today" by Ruth Gruber.

Source:
Peter Falk, "Who Was Who in American Art"

http://cgi.ebay.com/Paul-Freeman-American-Freedom-Shouter-Oil-Canvas-/3703827344  

Maris Salmins