Fine Art/Sancho and the Don by Paul Freeman

Sancho and the Don
Sancho and the Don  
My parents bought this canvas 50" by 36" back in the early 60's.  The picture is in color - the copy I've attached is only black and white.  I can find very little about Paul Freeman and the value of this canvas.  Can you help me?

I am not sure this is the same Paul Freeman, but A Paul Freeman was a painter, illustrator, designer, animator, and commercial artist, Paul Freeman was born in Brooklyn, New York. He studied at the Community College and the City College of New York and at Hunter College. He was the illustrator for the book "Israel Today" by Ruth Gruber.

Peter Falk, "Who Was Who in American Art"  

Maris Salmins

PLEASE READ MY ENTIRE PROFILE TO FIND OUT IF YOUR QUESTION AND IMAGE FITS MY OFFER OF HELPING YOU. We can answer questions about fine art oil painting restoration, antique paintings, and painting oil painting landscapes. We only answer questions about oil paintings. Please do not ask us to identify paintings that do not have absolutely legible signatures with first name or initial plus last name. Please images of signatures must be absolutely close-up and sharp. We do not give advice about nude paintings. Do not send nude images.

I am + an artist for 20+ years + an antique painting dealer + an antique oil painting restorer

Salmagundi Club, Fifth Avenue, NY.

Only on my web site.

Formal drawing classes Latvian art institute.

Juried exhibitions and sole exhibitions

Confidential. See testimonies on restoration web site