Fine Art/Winde Fine Prints

Question
I have a Winde Fine Print 11x14 that is called "Sea View Hill" # 164 by Potronat that is, I believe a beautiful view of a village road heading down hill towards a sea inlet between the Mountains. Across the way looks to be the fortress of some type of wealthy family or possibly a resort. I have read that there is a museum in Brooklyn NY that has Winde Prints. Is this a print that may be of value?  it is BEAUTIFUL.  I would send you a picture however need my Grandchildren to do so> If necessary I  will do so.Thank You
With Blessings
Michael

Answer
Dear Michael,

I hope you are doing well. Winde Fine Prints are usually of high quality. Value depends on the type of print, desirability of image and condition. Try doing a search on eBay using your key words starting with "Winde" in the art category.

I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley