Fine Art/Winde Fine Prints

I have a Winde Fine Print 11x14 that is called "Sea View Hill" # 164 by Potronat that is, I believe a beautiful view of a village road heading down hill towards a sea inlet between the Mountains. Across the way looks to be the fortress of some type of wealthy family or possibly a resort. I have read that there is a museum in Brooklyn NY that has Winde Prints. Is this a print that may be of value?  it is BEAUTIFUL.  I would send you a picture however need my Grandchildren to do so> If necessary I  will do so.Thank You
With Blessings

Dear Michael,

I hope you are doing well. Winde Fine Prints are usually of high quality. Value depends on the type of print, desirability of image and condition. Try doing a search on eBay using your key words starting with "Winde" in the art category.

I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.