Fine Art/alma goetsch

Question
I am looking for a painting or print from Alma Goetsch.  I married into her cousins family and would like to purchase something of her work.  Don't know where to look.  I have emailed the Kresge Museum but they don't sell any and could not direct me

Answer
Dear Jan,

Your best bet is to do an occasional search on the net; artist Alma Goestsch; as her work appears occasionally on the secondary market. I found a previous eBay listing of one of her lithographs, but it is no longer listed. The seller may still have it available even if not still in his store. You can contact him and ask. I have the link below. You should also do an advanced search on eBay for the artist and then save the search so that if someone lists her work you will be notified.

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ALMA-GOETSCH-1957-SGND-PRINT-SEA-POOL-MICHIGAN-ARTIST_W0Q

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley