Fine Art/alma goetsch

I am looking for a painting or print from Alma Goetsch.  I married into her cousins family and would like to purchase something of her work.  Don't know where to look.  I have emailed the Kresge Museum but they don't sell any and could not direct me

Dear Jan,

Your best bet is to do an occasional search on the net; artist Alma Goestsch; as her work appears occasionally on the secondary market. I found a previous eBay listing of one of her lithographs, but it is no longer listed. The seller may still have it available even if not still in his store. You can contact him and ask. I have the link below. You should also do an advanced search on eBay for the artist and then save the search so that if someone lists her work you will be notified.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.