Fine Art/painting identification

Question
I have a painting,(pastel) ?  that was aquired from a local individual who's great aunt collected the piece in the oregon area many years earlier, the frame appears to be quite old, as does the back. I cannot make out the signature, have tried a blacklight, (to no avail) it appears to me to be an interesting piece and I was hoping you could shed more light on it's origins. Thank You, Brook.

Answer
Dear Brook,
I will try to help you out on identifying your artist. Please email clear high resolution photographs to dheadley@fineartgalleria.com. Include close ups of the signature, full front and back, and any other writing. Be sure to include the size.
Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley