Fine Art/pencil art?

Question
pencil art
pencil art  
Hi, could you possibly help in identification of this pencil drawing? It was purchased several years ago at an estate sale, I can not make out the signature, I have enclosed a digital picture, it is so well done, at first glance it looked like an actual photograph, was wondering if it might be by an important artist? any information will be greatly appreciated, I was only able to include one digital photo, so I sent one of the title/signature in lower right hand corner, Thank You Sincerely, Steve

Answer
Dear Steve,

I received the emailed photos of your art. Your drawing is actually a print reproduction after a drawing by American artist Andrew Newell Wyeth, (1917 - 2009), titled “Study for April Wind”. The original hangs in Washington D.C. I love this image and have this same print hanging in my office. It appears your print has moisture damage and will therefore be worth less than one in pristine condition. You can do a Google search and get some idea of current market value of the vintage print.

I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,

Dolly  

Dolly D Headley