Fine Art/sierra sunrise value

artist d. john massaroni
medium... lithogragh
15 x 24 (sofa size)
date code 90276
no# 00174
title...sierra sunrise    can u tell me value?

Dear Matt,

Sierra Sunrise is the most reproduced image by the artist Dino Massaroni. It is an open edition and there are thousands of them on the secondary art market. The value is low since they can be readily found and purchased. There are currently five of them on eBay for less than $40 framed.
I hope this information is helpful.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.