Fine Art/Art Identification mark

Question
Red stamp
Red stamp  
I recently bought an estate in Northern Georgia. In going through the items, I came across quite a few paintings, and was able to identify most. There are 2 that have me confused. Both are serigraphs, and have a small red stamp on the bottom right corner. There is an artist signature on them, or at least I would assume it is one, I cannot read any far east languages. Could you tell me what the red stamps mean, or at least point me in the right direction? I have attached a photo of the stamp. Thank you.

Answer
Dear Jarod,

The red seal is the artist's "chop" or signature. I am afraid I do not have the expertise to read them. Try contacting a gallery that specializes in Asian art and see if they can help you identify the artist. There are many on the web such as this one: http://www.asia-art.net/

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley