Fine Art/BARDAY

Question
I HAVE 2 LITHOGRAPH PRINTS IN THE ORIGINAL FRAMES AND I CAN'T SEE THE TITLES. WILL THEY LOOSE THERE VALUE IF I WERE TO TAKE THE BACKS OFF?

Answer
As long as there is no damage to the art itself. Keep in mind, some collectors want in tact works that have not been taken apart, but the only way to really examine a work is to take it out of the frame and see what is printed on the borders etc. If the artist is Dali, Picasso, Chagall, Miro or any of the masters, you can send images to me prior to removing frames and I can identify for you.

My email address for future comments is: collectdali@aol.com

Dan

Dan Twyman