Fine Art/Henri Cueco

Question
Hi, I have a Henri Cueco 1968/69 signed and numbered lithograph. I want to know if this is something I should have professionally appraised? It is sort of multi-colored pop art looks like jungle and has 2 figures in orange. Thank you for your time

Answer
Yes. The artist is still living as far as I know. Most info is in Europe, but with a little research, we should be able to find the correct values.  If you want to persue it, send images of what you have with close up of signature and any edition numbers or writing on the piece.

Send to:  collectdali@aol.com

I will get back to you.

Dan

Dan Twyman