Fine Art/Two Paintings by unknown artists

Question
I have two painting which have no signatures. I believe one is around the 16th century, a landscape, and the other may be pre-nineteenth, a picture of a boy. I have taken a front and back digital picture of each and one extra of the landscape. I wonder if you would be willing to look at them to see if you can identify them. Thanks for you assistance.

Answer
Dear Bob,

I would be happy to take a look at your paintings, but to be honest, the chances of anyone identifying an artist without a signature is extremely slim. Even recognizable styles of a particular artist cannot be attributed to that artist unless it has impeccable provenance. If you wish to send photos; email them as attachments to dheadley@headleyfineart.com.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley