Fine Art/Sydney Muschamp

Question
Dear Dolly,
I have a Muschamp lito in an ornate gold frame size is approximately 40" x 36".  It is a picture of ladies sitting by a river with a home in the back ground.  I have not been able
to find the name of the painting.  Painted around 1893 exact date is on the lito.  It has been in the family for many years.  Without a picture of it would you know it's name and approximately it's worth.
Thank You,
Lorna

Answer
Dear Lorna,

I did some research and could not locate a Muschamp image as you describe so I am unable to provide you with a name. Generally his vintage lithographs such as yours are currently priced online for under $50. The framing may add value if it is quality vintage and in good condition. I hope this information is helpful.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley