Fine Art/deCarlo Print

Question
I acquired a print signed by de Carlo. There isn't a first name listed. I am assuming it is a Keith de Carlo print as it looks very similar to other works of his. This particular one is of a red eyed tiger. The tiger itself is black with red eyes. The back is arched as if in a pouncing position. The background is orange and has no sun. It is 33/375 and was given to me by a family member. Also has the collector's quild authenticity on the back. I believe it is in the original frame. My question is, is there any real value to this particular print? All of my searches land me empty handed on this print. However, there are several that are similar.

Answer
Dear Chasity,

Keith de Carlo was a French printmaker who sent all of his lithographs to the U.S. to be sold by the Collector's Guild. The artist passed in 1981 and his embossed lithographs sold in the $150 range at that time. I was not able to locate current auction records on his prints; but I believe his work is currently under rated in value. I found one on eBay. To answer your question; I believe there is value in his work now and in the future. At this time, all of his prints are in the same value range.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley