Fine Art/marc chagall signed print

Question
My aunt gave me a signed print 29/100, signed by Marc Chagall in pencil in the lower right-hand corner.  On the back is a certif. of authentication from Patrician Publications, Inc. signed by Riv or Ren? Herbertson, Jr. 20931 Nordhoff St. Chatsworth, Calif. 91311.   I can't find them online.  The title of the art is "Isle of St. Louis."  I can't find that work anywhere?  Is this Mr. Chagall's work or not?  I would appreciate your telling me.  Thank you for your time.  Suzie

Answer
Hi Suzie, is it this piece http://www.artbrokerage.com/artretail/chagall_1042/Marc_Chagall_Ile_Saint_Louis ? If you take a picture of your piece and of the signature I can give you a better idea of what it is. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans