Fine Art/Carle Vernet

Question
I have 2 lithographs by Carle Vernet, I cannot find the lithos anywhere on the net, and I need to know if they are worth anything.  The first of the 2 is titled "Depart Pour La Chasse" No. 3 and the second is labeled L' T(or F) Lalali I have no idea about these lithos, and I need your help,  Thank you for your time in this matter

Answer
Dear Sean,

I cannot give you actual values as there are various determinants (such as condition) that can greatly alter the value of the prints. The "Depart Pour La Chasse" showed up at auction anywhere between $100-200. The "L'hallali" shows as an aquatint engraving rather than lithograph and sells in a higher range up to $500. You may have a print copy of the engraving which is of no real value. Remember, these are broad ranges only and are not considered appraisals of your particular prints.

I hope this information is helpful.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley